Cotton Calico Fabric
Price And Quantity
- 42 Inch (in)
- Calico Fabric
- For clothing
- Warm, Washable, Light in Weight
Hans Fabrics from Nashik, Maharashtra (India) is a wholesaler, exporter of white Cotton Calico Fabric. This is a plain-woven textile that is made using the the unbleached cotton fibers which are fractionally processed. This fabric is also known as a rough and coarse fabric, however its sturdiness is not as good as denim. There are three features of calico fabric, which makes it very cheap in comparison to other fabrics. These features are unfinished, raw and un-dyed. In fact, this fabric is one of the most used and go-to fabric from the 11th century.
Another definition of cotton calico fabric is that it is cheap and simple, uniform weft as well as warp plain fabric. It is generally offered in cream, white or unbleached cotton.
Key Points of Cotton Calico Fabric:
1) Engraved rollers can be used to print on this fabric
2) Can be woven for weft and warp
3) Plain fabric can be printed with all-over floral print
4) Used for making bags, aprons, curtains and furnishings
1) Quality : 56x52=42" where Reed = 56 , Pick = 52
2) Fabrics GSM = 70gsm~72gsm
Payment mode : 100% Advance RTGS/NEFT/Net Banking Only.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 7 Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- All India
Survey No.145, Plot No.08, Malegaon, Sardar Nagar, Near Muhammadi Masjid, Nashik Maharashtra India +918037301396